People's Food Coop
Market & Grocery / Posted 11 months ago
Effective Monday 3/16, our store hours will be 10am-8pm daily until further notice. We are adjusting our hours so that we have more time before we open and after we close to sanitize and stock the store.
If you’re sick or are developing symptoms, please don’t visit the store out of the consideration for our staff and community members, including those who are elderly, have compromised immune systems, or other conditions that put them at higher risk.
We are working hard to keep the store well-stocked, and our staff & shoppers healthy. Please help us out by keeping these things in mind:
- We are only allowing 10 shoppers in the store at a time to enable safe distancing between shoppers & staff. Check in with our front door staff to put your name on the list.
- As of 3/19, People’s is no longer accepting special orders. Any order placed before then is still being processed.
- We are not accepting returns for the time being
- If can, please use a Debit, Credit, or EBT card instead of cash to help reduce staff exposure to illness
- Please don’t come if you are sick or think you have been exposed to COVID-19
- Please don’t come if you don’t need to!Thanks for your cooperation and support!