Fuller's Coffee Shop

 Restaurants / Posted 8 months ago

Offering Takeout only.  For 6 decades the corner of NW 9th and Davis has been home to Portland’s favorite diner, Fuller’s. Termed by former Portland Mayor Bud Clark “A legend in its own time” Fuller’s is a Northwest landmark. This family owned diner was the vision of Jack Fuller. Jack, a native Oregonian wanted to give the community a restaurant with honest food, and honest prices.

Originally opened in 1947 on Union and Russell, Fuller’s relocated to the Pearl District in 1960. In 1979 Jack handed the reins over to his son John. Little has changed over the decades, same red stools, same bottomless cup of joe, same home made bread and same friendly service..

In 2019, Fuller’s became a division of The Urban Restaurant Group. A locally owned and operated company with 6 local Portland restaurants. Our sister restaurants include: Brix Tavern, Carlita’s, Swank and Swine, Urban Fondue, Bartini, and Pearl Catering.

  • Storefront Open?: Open, Limited Hours
  • Open Hours: Wed - Sun from 8am - 2pm
  • Is Remote Option Available?: Phone Ordering, Virtual Gift Cards
  • Online Purchase Link: https://fullerscoffeeshop.com/
Contact details

136 NW 9TH AVEPortland, OR,97209 (503) 222 5608 ***** http://www.fullerscoffeeshop.com

Contact this listing owner