Fang! Garden and Pet Supply
Pet Supplies & Services / Posted 11 months ago
As we continue to learn more information about the Coronavirus and how different aspects of our local community are helping to slow the spread of the virus. I want you to know that Fang! is committed to taking care of our staff and our customers. Listed below are some of the actions we put into effect on FEBRUARY 29th.
- Improved cleaning protocol. Disinfect all shared surfaces multiple times daily. (Up from doing this twice a week
- Asking staff to say home if they are sick. Our company DOES offer paid sick leave.
- Making sure staff are washing their hands throughout the day.
- Always covering a cough or sneeze.
Other services we offer to help our customer include:
- Call the store at 503-972-5822 to purchase products and pick up at our curbside.
- Call when you arrive and the staff will bring out your product.
Our sister store, Salty’s Pet Supply, has an online store that might be able to deliver to your location. Please contact them 503-249-1432 to see if you live within the delivery area. Or visit their website at https://shop.saltyspetsupply.com
Fang! will be open for normal business at this time to help service our customers. However, we are dedicated to always putting the safety of staff and customer first. Because of this, please check our social media frequently to get updates on any changes we might have to make to our normal hours of operations.
- To make sure all our customer’s pets can be taken care of in the weeks to come, Fang! has added some limits to what can be purchased on a weekly basis.
- Dry food – dog and cat. 2 item limit.
- Wet food – dog and cat. 2 case limit.
- Raw food – dog and cat. 2 item limit. (Some exceptions apply due to size of containers, see store for details.)
Stay safe and know we are doing all we can to slow the spread of COVID-19 – Much love from the Fang! Team and Parker.